Solar-Powered Bluetooth Beacon
Beco Beacons are the world’s first battery-free, solar-powered Bluetooth beacons. Engineered to work seamlessly with the Beco Mobile SDK, this powerful combination optimizes mobile positioning performance, micro-location data analytics, and mobile battery consumption.
- Solar-powered without Batteries
- Instant-On operation
- Operates for up to 16 hours when lights are off
- Miniature device (2.0” x 1.3” x 0.5”)
- Encrypted iBeacon wireless payload communicates seamlessly with Beco Mobile SDK
- Ships pre-programmed and ready to install
- Self-reporting of health and device status
- Onboard sensors for passive room occupancy detection
- No Wi-Fi or Internet connection is required. All data is captured using nearby mobile devices.
Did we mention they're small?
Think of our sensors as a GPS satellite, but indoors. Beco beacons install in seconds by clipping to overhead light fixtures without batteries, wiring, or programming. Oh, and they’re small. Like matchbook-small.